These advanced instruments provide engineering unit display of a strain gage (mV/V) input and a frequency input. They also compute power and perform 21 functions including limit checks, tare, hold, and max/min capture. The alphanumeric readout can display measured and computed data, units of measure and test status. Transducer calibration is automatic, requiring no manual adjustments.
Superb instrument for mV/V torque, force and pressure sensors, and frequency producing speed, flow and velocity.
- reads, displays, processes and outputs
- shaft torque, speed, power
- pump/motor head, flow, fluid power
- drawbar force, velocity, power
- fast, rock solid readings with high noise immunity
- 7,800 samples/sec for torque, head or drawbar force input
- 1 millisecond response for speed, flow or velocity input
- 6 full digit engineering display with user defined legends
- auto-scaled, selectable Voltage or Current analog outputs
- RS232/422/485 serial communications