Torque Instrument Repair by Knowledgeable, Skilled Technicians
We offer repair services for the torque transducers we manufacture. Our efficient process is as follows:
- Please call us at 800-632-7873 or complete and submit our Request RMA form. Be sure to describe the problem to the best of your ability.
- You will receive an RMA tracking number within 24 hours.
- Print your confirmation email.
- Enclose the email with your torque product and send the package to:
S. Himmelstein and Company
2490 Pembroke Avenue
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169.
- Once we receive your torque sensor, our experienced technicians will perform a comprehensive inspection of the unit.
- A qualified consultant will contact you regarding the scope of the project. No repairs are performed until we receive your approval to proceed at the quoted price.
- An inspection fee of $140.00 will be imposed if no repairs are performed on the unit. However, this fee is waived if you decide to proceed with the repairs/calibration or purchase a new replacement torque sensor from Himmelstein.
After the repair, all units are calibrated in our NVLAP-Accredited Laboratory, Lab Code 200487-0. NVLAP-approved, NIST traceable calibration certificates are provided. For details visit www.calibratenow.com or, the laboratory accreditation.