Series 2270V and 2280V Reaction Style Torque Transducers from S. Himmelstein (Hoffman Estates, IL) are designed to accurately measure static and dynamic torque. Output signal is provided in both analog and digital form. They are well suited for a broad range of applications including both performance and endurance testing of pumps, motors, servo motors, gearboxes and actuators, as well as calibration of torque tools. These sensors will measure static torque when installed as a reaction transducer, or they can be used for in-line rotating torque measurement where the angular motion is limited to less than a full rotation. Features include:
- A mounting bolt circle outboard of the sensor body, thus simplifying installation. If radial clearance is limited, select the 2270V Series which has an inboard mounting bolt circle.
- Ease of use, with included interface software that allows fast PC setup and re-configuration while selecting from up to 10 units of measure, all without re-calibrating. There are no pots or other parts subject to mis-adjustment during vibration or by unauthorized users.
- High torsional stiffness, and low deflection.
- Analog and digital outputs simultaneously available.
- Overload capacity of twice (2X) rated torque, and they handle extraneous loads with low crosstalk.
- High accuracy, up to ±0.05% of full scale combined linearity and hysteresis, low drift, exceptional temperature performance and 150% overrange on the electrical output signal.
- All are calibrated CW and CCW to rated load in an ISO 17025, NVLAP accredited laboratory (NVLAP lab code 200487-0).
S. Himmelstein and Company has been offering innovative torque measurement solutions since 1960, manufacturing a full line of shaft, spline, flange, pulley, wheel and reaction torquemeters, and other torque measuring instruments. For more information, call 1-800-632-7873 or e-mail email@example.com